A website or blog feels it will really need a VPS when the traffic (visitors) of his website has begun to develop. This is certainly intended to make your website faster when accessed by users. In fact, by using VPS, your website will certainly have less interference and other things that will hinder the performance of your website. In case you need hosting and choose VPS, go to the right and trusted place to take advantages of the vps trail hosting presence. The following are things that make you really need a VPS (Virtual Private Server) for a website.
– Expansion of resource requirements in which shared hosting is perceived as being unable to accommodate and overcome it, such as large space, of course, requires even greater resources
– Your website has super large traffic, so if you use shared hosting it will disturb other customers on one server
– Requires a more diverse customization, of course, that can not be done by shared hosting, such as Python installation, Java server, VPN access, etc.
The advantages of using a hosting VPS are:
Flexible what is meant here is freedom. In essence, by using VPS, you are free to install whatever software you want without any restrictions from the hosting party.
2. Have Full Access
Unlike shared hosting, using VPS, you have full access to access the root directory. Which means that by having this access, you can do anything about your VPS.
3. There is no ban from hosting
When using shared hosting, you must definitely comply with all applicable rules from the hosting party concerned. The reason is, if you break it, the hosting does not hesitate to block the access control panel, so you can no longer enter your shared hosting dashboard. However, if you use VPS, then hosting will usually not prohibit anything you want to do.
4. Server Stable (Downtime Decreases)
Because only you are using the server alone, it cannot be denied that by using VPS, the server can certainly be more stable.